Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I not that once

If once I one that undaunted and adventures. I indifferent what people were saying. Do not said smile, but I euphoria with what I cross. I letting people deceive me. I letting people talk about me. I my sense very strong to wade all. My reason know I can doing all matter with enthusiasm that high. I do not know meaning fail. I do not know meaning of tiredness and asthma.

If I cannot stand and feel depressed, new I narrate with "Diary". My diary always calm me. My diary will give me spirit. My diary shot me strength. Diary will make me laugh and smile. My diary teach how come of age that strong.

But now all will not be any more. My diary leave me. I missing diary. But I cannot looks round more. Live must continue.. There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept. Things that we don't want to know but have to learn and people can't live without but have to let go.

OMG.. I missed the moment..,
Seha

No comments: